Thursday, November 5, 2009

Class Links "Shout-Outs"

This blogging project has opened my eyes to some very different topics that I have not examined thoroughly in the past. I believe everyone who participated in this project did a fine job in crafting there arguments and providing sufficient details on there topics. Some blogs stood out for the rest and are as follows.

1)http://allquietonthewesternblunt.blogspot.com/ ... This by far was my favorite blog because it met all the credentials. It provided information far beyond what the assignment asked for. The blog was creative while trying to interact with people who left comments and blog readers as much as possible. "Bud's Wiser" did a great job of touching on all cylinders of his argument.

2)http://fluidflames.blogspot.com/ ... This blog was GREAT! This blog was enjoyed by many who read it as well. I believe it was enjoyed so much because of the way that it was written. It was written in a way that was appealing to the audience and always made the reader come back to read more. I am very interested in this topic and how green technology has effected the world so far. I enjoyed how this writer explored many different green technologies instead of focusing on just one.

3)The last shout out goes to http://nutritionama.blogspot.com/ ... This blog was attractive from the beginning with the background and template chosen. The information was appealing to me because I am a big health head and enjoy learning about ways to improve health. This writer did a great job of providing information that was accurate and helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment